October 14th, 2011
Silver metallic or glitter polish
10 reinforcement stickers
Clear top coat
1. Start with clean, bare nails that have been filed.
2. Apply 1 to 2 coats of the silver polish (depending on the coverage of the polish). Be sure to paint your whole nail. If the color ends up showing through the navy polish it will just add a little sparkle, but it is important to have a smooth first layer. Let the polish dry for at least 30 minutes. It is important your nails are dry before placing the reinforcement stickers on them or else the stickers will peel off the polish and you will have to start all over again. Oh no!
3. Once nails are completely dry, place a reinforcement sticker on each nail with the outside of the sticker mimicking the shape of the moon of your nail. Cutting a slit in each sticker will allow the stickers lay more evenly on each nail. You can decide what size you would like the moons to be, but it is important that the size stay consistentacross all your nails for it to look right. Once they are all placed where you would like them, apply pressure to each making sure they are secure to your nail.
4. Now paint the top half or your nail with 2 coats of navy blue polish. Let this coat dry for at least 10 mins.
5. Once that’s dry, carefully pull the reinforcement stickers off of each nail.
6. Finish with a clear top coat.
Something fun to try this weelend! I love sharing with you the new trends I find. Would love to see your styles you create, send pics!
Have a beautiful weekend dolls!